Thursday, April 16, 2009

bob dylan

i fucking love bob dylan so much. like so much i don't know how to express it. like it's weird. why was i not alive in the 1960s. why can't i remember how to spell anything. why have i lost my ability to form coherent ideas? shoulda been an english major. won't write til noon tomorrow. i'm glad my keyboard's falling apart though! so perf! i love twitter because it gives me an excuse to publicize my awesome thoughts without seeming like a narcissist. fuck off if you don't like it, it's because you have nothing to say. virgin records should never go out of business. i hate b&n too. i just heard the fucking mouse. i will tell you this much: i will marry just once. and if it doesn't work out i'll give him half of my stuff. it's fine with me. i'm sad that so many things i like are dying. i'm sad that i'm young now and that i won't be young in the future. i won't come every time you call. i wonder what would happen if there was an earthquake under new york. it would probably be pretty in the way that anorexic people are pretty. yknow what's always really pretty? art. student films are the worst things ever-- they're so hopeful they make me depressed. i am so sublime because i've numbed myself to da bone and it's better than feeling. the russians, too, have god on their side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment