Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the clock's held 9:15 for hours

started my day with coffee and special k vanilla almond... ending my day with coffee and special k vanilla almond. i am one big revolving creature of habit. 

music that i've listened to today, in order, to give you a of jist of my mood progression throughout the hourz: esperanza spalding, like 4 miles albums, norah jones, rufus wainwright, the smiths. just took my ipod off the dock and am deciding if i'm in the mood to listen to any music at all right now. i think i'm tired of noise. my ears hurt and my nerves are all pinching together. i'm all muzak'd out. 

things that i did today: nothing, redid my resume, applied to 20 internships most of which are for publishing houses or wEbZiNeZz... want to do webvideo writing for the onion so badly... cover letters are stupid... firefox makes me feel claustrophobic and i don't know why i'm using it right now... do i really want to be here all summer???

i am going to go and read the rolling stone compilation of dylan interviews because i can't think in concrete thoughts right now and that's prob the only thing i can read at the moment without wandering. i think i applied to a job on their website's editorial team...or started to maybe... they wanted a blog............

No comments:

Post a Comment