Friday, January 30, 2009

nada y pues nada y pues nadada da da dadadadadaadada

O, HEY, WUZZUP? i woke up twenty minutes ago with my right hand fast asleep, and it legitimately took me five minutes to revive it. it felt like a sad dead snake and i had to slap it like 80 times to resurrect any feeling in it. WORST THING EVER!!! i then stared at it for another five minutes thinking about how my life would be if i had to get it amputated. it took me five minutes to recognize that, as much as i tried to glorify it in my head, it would really suck, having one hand, chunooo? uh my mornings are especially slow. but if you want honesty, then that's a true ass account of how i spent the very beginning of my day.

speaking of dead snakes n hands n shit, how is bear grylls real? answer: he isn't! if you don't watch man vs. wild, you should. i am not eloquent enough right now to convince you that it is the best show in the entire world, but take my word anyway: it is. he should market his sheeping bag... i'm down. da next slanket, bb.

my room is disgusting me so much right now that i'm chillin' in the dark so i don't have to look at the mess. ahyep. for the outside-of-nyc world-- sorry i've been MIA. i forgot how busy life gets when classes start. i'm just doing this to kill time. i'm 100% aware of how you felt after reading this-- USELESS.  good. my job is done. gbye

No comments:

Post a Comment